If you think you’ve got what it takes to successfully lead a multi-billion-dollar-brand company, do you dare you to take on P&G CEO Challenge 2017?
What is P&G CEO Challenge?
P&G CEO Challenge is a perfect combination of challenging real case competition and interactive training from the best, where you can get hands-on experience on what it would be like to be the CEO of a leading brand. Working in a team, you can expect to truly ignite your leadership potential, and finding the great professional career path to pursue!
P&G CEO Challenge - Indonesia Round is a regional round which will be held in Indonesia. The best team will have the chance to compete in P&G CEO Challenge - Asia Round.
The event will be held on 30 October - 2 November 2017.
Not sure why CEO Challenge was born?
P&G – The place of Leaders is committed to grooming and nurturing the nation's talent pool from young. This intent gave birth to “P&G CEO Challenge” which successfully completed its second year across Asia. A regional case study competition in which university students participated from all across the country, it provided students a true insight into how a multinational company like P&G operates and exposure to holistic business challenges - from marketing to finance and retail - faced by brands and businesses being run on an international scale.
The ideal candidate for the program could be YOU, who:
- Are currently a third or final year student and will be graduating in 2018 or 2019,
- Have strong academic performance at University,
- Have strong passion for winning,
- Possess strong leadership potential shown via your student club activities, past start-up projects or real-life business you owned.
P&G CEO Challenge 2017 is once-in-a-lifetime event that you will never regret for taking it which offers you:
- An exclusive chance to put yourself in the shoe of the CEO of P&G brands,
- A life-changing milestone when being trained on P&G business know-hows & our secrets to success accumulated globally over 180 years,
- An incredible experience to mingle with our top leaders both in local country and Seniors in headquarter,
- A round-trip to P&G Asia Pacific headquarter and network with our Top Executives in Singapore,
- A premium ticket to go directly to final recruitment round for our Dream Internship or Full time Management offers,
- Big prize for local winners and 10,000 USD for being the "BEST of ASIA" team.
Above all, this promises to be a mindset-changing time seeing how you grow after a few days learning from best young talents across Asia
Getting a ticket to the program is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Submit your application and complete our online assessment by clicking on the “Apply Now” button on this webpage,
- Take the offline test and face to face interview at Indonesia P&G headquarter,
- Compete with other in teams in a 4-day event of 30 October - 2 November 2017 at Indonesia P&G headquarter.
Champion Team in each country will be covered full round trip to Singapore to compete with contestants from the other countries.
Once-in-a-while! So, what more are you waiting for?
Click APPLY NOW!
Ignite your potential. Challenge yourself to be the next generation of business leaders.