The P&G Internship Management Experience is a holistic program designed to give students an intensive immersion in the exciting and challenging corporate environment of P&G. Undergraduates accepted into the program are each entrusted with a live, individual, business project to lead, own, and execute over the course of their internship with us. Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentorship, and formal training as they deliver their work at P&G. We are also launching Asia Internship Exchange to offer interns chances to have aboard internship.
If you are an undergraduate student in your penultimate year with a strong drive to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a ceaseless passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this program is for you
Which Functions are Hiring Interns in 2017?
- Sales/Customer Business Development,
- Finance & Accounting,
- Human Resources,
- Product Supply: Manufacturing, Engineering, Logistics, Purchasing.
Why take the P&G Internship Management Experience?
- Work on a live, independent business project that YOU OWN, LEAD and EXECUTE,
- Experience a global corporate environment and work with a diverse, cross-cultural team,
- Get formal training from P&G’s Leadership and Functional Colleges,
- Be coached and mentored by seasoned P&G leaders,
- Experience being a P&Ger and present your project to senior leaders during your midpoint and final presentation,
- Get compensated for the work you deliver,
- Finally, the best fit interns have potential to receive a Job Offer from P&G for Fulltime Management Positions after they graduate.
How Do You Apply?
- Open http://indonesia.pgcareers.com > Apply > Click Search Jobs > Click [Function] Dream Internship 2017 - Indonesia.
What is the recruitment process?
- Complete the online application and take the online assessment,
- Take the Global Reasoning Test at our P&G Office or take the special testing date in your campus,
- Pass the Resume Screening in the Function you are applying for,
- Pass the Comprehensive Interviews in the Function you apply for.
The resume you upload should be 2 pages maximum and contain the following information:
- Your complete name and contact details, university and degree, year of graduation,
- Academic history and key results, including GPA and any other scholastic achievements,
- Your top 3-5 leadership experiences and achievements to date. Include 2-3 sentences to describe your specific role, the interventions you made and results achieved,
- Other relevant projects, research work, competitions, business ventures, athletic organizations, or internship experiences you have been part of.