The P&G Internship Management Experience is a holistic program designed to give students an intensive immersion in the exciting and challenging corporate environment of P&G. Undergraduates accepted into the program are each entrusted with a live, individual, business project to lead, own, and execute over the course of their internship with us. Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentorship, and formal training as they deliver their work at P&G. We are also launching Asia Internship Exchange to offer interns chances to have aboard internship.
If you are an undergraduate student in your penultimate year with a strong drive to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a ceaseless passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this program is for you
Which Functions are Hiring Interns in 2015?
- Brand Marketing & Management
- Customer Business Development
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Product Supply: Manufacturing, Engineering, Logistics, Purchasing
Why take the P&G Internship Management Experience?
- Work on a live, independent business project that YOU OWN, LEAD and EXECUT.
- Experience a global corporate environment and work with a diverse, cross-cultural team
- Get formal training from P&G’s Leadership and Functional Colleges
- Be coached and mentored by seasoned P&G leaders
- Experience being a P&Ger and present your project to senior leaders during your midpoint and final presentation
- Get compensated for the work you deliver
- Finally, the best fit interns have potential to receive a Job Offer from P&G for Fulltime Management Positions after they graduate
How Do You Apply?
- Complete the online application and take the online assessment before 15th March, 2015.
- Take the Global Reasoning Test at our P&G Office or take the special testing date in your campus
- Pass the Resume Screening in the Function you are applying for
- Pass the Comprehensive Interviews in the Function you apply for
The resume you upload should be 2 pages maximum and contain the following information:
- Your complete name and contact details, university and degree, year of graduation
- Academic history and key results, including GPA and any other scholastic achievements
- Your top 3-5 leadership experiences and achievements to date. Include 2-3 sentences to describe your specific role, the interventions you made and results achieved
- Other relevant projects, research work, competitions, business ventures, athletic organizations, or internship experiences you have been part of